Welcome to Scotland Online “Add Your Listing” in 5 simple steps. Should you need any assistance please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help adding your listing email@example.com
1. Choose listing type you wish to add, you will need to login or register for a free account to add a listing
- Place – Bar, Restaurant, Shopping, Night club, Tourist Attraction etc
- Business/Service – Accountant, Estate Agent etc
- Accommodation – Hotel, B&B, Hostel, short term rentals
- Event – Any event, live music, festival, one off event, recurring event
- Property – property for sale, for rent
2. Choose the package you would like, each level has additional features, more images, multiple categories, web/social media links. Detailed info on what each package offers can be found here advertise with us.
- Free package – This is a basic listing with description (250 characters), logo/main image, contact details, map location and listing in your main category
- Starter package – Allows for additional content, multiple images (5), website link, map location and additional sub category listings giving you more visability
- Best value – Allows you to showcase your business with all the above up to 20 images, website and socail media links, additional categories
- Featured – all the above plus you will be added as a featured listing, appearing in the top of the search results.
3. Add your content in the fields provided with your chosen package. Social import (optional) at the top allows you to easily import some of your content from your Facebook/Trip Advisor page.
4. Add tags – tags are single words to improve your search rankings eg, Italian, Restaurant, Galway.
5. Submit your listing for review and you will be notified when published.